Monday, December 29, 2014

Ramblings of a Sick Person

Two more days before the start of January and I'm sick. What the hell? I want to finish revamping my blog and start posting in my new photography blog soon. But circumstances doesn't allow me to when my body starts to feel numb and tired. Right now, my head's pounding and my throat's on fire. Ugh. Being sick is one of the worst feelings ever. I repeat, EVER.

While I'm typing all this, I'm also downloading Dropbox on my computer. Dropbox allows me to link with my phone so that I could upload files from my phone to the computer. It is a beautiful app, really. Those who likes to take photos from their phone and would like to upload them to their blog from their computer should definitely give this app a try. 

Anyway, my photography blog is so empty. It makes me want to laugh but I don't really have a voice to do that so that's out of the option. AND I'm still waiting for the bloody photos to be uploaded to my computer so that I can post them up. But of course, my wifi sucks and it makes me want to beat it up. That's also out of the option since I'm sick and I could only give it a measly pat. *cough* So, if you guys would still like to see my hilariously empty blog, you can check it out through here.

Let's see what else? Oh right. I need that water. Hold on a few minutes. 

I'm back.

Okay, so right now since I'm sick, I have this weird emotional phase that make me think of stuff. I'm rambling again, whoops. Back to the point, I need money. I need the money to pay my flight to go to the university that I want to go and to pay my tuition fees. Yes, I still take art class. I might do something with my blog like putting the ads on here or something. Does it make sense? Haha. I'm not really sure about this because I don't want to make my personal blog into like a marketing tool. But, I don't really have much of a choice. My parents are sort of running out of money because they're using their savings to build a new house. So, I'll be taking a part time job. Maybe in my dad's company, working with my aunt or set up a tuition for primary kids (the last option is the least favorite option because I don't have the confidence to teach).

It's still a little unsure at the moment. But, I need some advice about all this. 

Help.

My sickly ramblings ends here. 

Ta-ta.

1 comment:

  1. God Bless You, financially! I've had Dropbox for such a long time but I don't even know much on how to use it (thanks for that part!) I think art and blogging is pretty good, I have some books on how to make money through blogs (I sound like I'm promoting) and it seems pretty handy if that's what you're going for. I've read it and wanted to apply it but I myself don't have some requirements like a credit card/master card.. a personal savings account, etc. But I think with your parents it'll turn out okay for you. You could give it a go! If you want, we can somehow meet up and I'll pass you the books.

    ReplyDelete