Sunday, December 28, 2014

The Usual Updates

Christmas is over (late merry Christmas by the way :3 ). Last week was so hectic, I swear I couldn't really keep up. I had to go to so many places at different times just to prepare for Christmas and what's worse, I haven't even finish editing the photos from the old photoshoot. Well, it's mostly done, sort of. I'm still not satisfied with how some of them turned out :/ BUT I finished editing with the recent photoshoot :D There were some that were really good and I hardly edited them except increase saturation or added some filters. So, I'll be posting them in a new blog. Yes! A new blog! Hope I could keep up with it though >_<'' I'll put up the link in the next post soon :)
Anyway, revamping my fashion blog was delayed too. Thanks to Christmas. Sorry Santa. I'll probably start posting new stuff and designs on New Year. Which is like only 3 days away!! :o So I'm gonna be busy doing all that revamping unless I'm lazy. I'll also push myself to post every week on that blog unless I have no inspiration. But I will still post some random sketch just to fulfill the minimum. Besides, this could be my gateway to my future (a.k.a. university).

I'm also on Instagram lately. Scrolling through my feed and talking to people on my personal account and managing and trying to gain followers on another account that I co-owned. It's a quotes account. You should follow it --> @quietly_hidden :D I just promoted that account yay! 

P.S. Let's pray for the missing plane QZ8501 guys! It's already sad enough with Kelantan facing the flood and the other two plane tragedies. So pray for God's mercy to be bestowed upon Southeast Asia. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment