Wednesday, December 17, 2014

What's up?

It's been forever I've been on this blog. I apologize. But now since high school is over, I will post more often (yayy woohoo *inserts all cheering here*)

Anywayyyy I'm going to announce a few updates to my blogs. 

First, this blog is still gonna be my personal one (what? You think I'm going to change anything? Pshhh no). The thing is, I might not be on here often because there's already Instagram to worry about. (If you have Instagram, go follow my personal one @_pure_admirer)

Second, I'm going to revamp my other blog The Fashion Designer Wannabe. Yayyy!!! *inserts more ridiculously annoying cheering here* Ehem...so I'm going to delete that old ugly drawing and I'll post new ones. Boo yah! But I might not be on there often too because I've got other sites to take care of too. Not to mention my jobless life.

Third, I might make ANOTHER blog to post the old and new photos from the photoshoots that I've done with my friends over the years. I have like trillions of photos that are waiting for me to share to the Internet world. Okay...trillions is a little exaggerating. Maybe hundreds, tops? Note that I MIGHT make another blog because I'm not sure if I could handle the pressure of three blogs. Maybe my friend can but me...err...not conclusive.

Okay...so that's it about my blogs. Now I want to update on my story (dun dun dun!) 

I posted it on Wattpad (thank you friend for introducing me to the beautiful site *blows Internet kisses* you know who you are) and so I won't be posting te story here anymore. I'm only going to post some updates I guess on the characters and some sneak peeks but other than that, you gotta find it through this link-->http://w.tt/13x6KM6 

Oh, did you notice my new cover for the story? I'm quite proud of it hehe :)

Anyway see you soon! Hopefully. I'm just joking. I'll probably post next week to announce the new revamped blog and (possibly) my new blog :D

No comments:

Post a Comment