Sunday, November 21, 2010

Letting my anger out.....

This is just a normal morning in my life! My lil' sis just can't stand whenever someone tries to advises her to do something or teach her something (except for her teachers and my parents). It's so annoying! She woke up late (again) and she ate her breakfast slowly while she was talking with our maid!!! It's just SOOO ANNOYING!!! The worst part is she stayed there for so long until like 11am. When I ask her to go up to her room (and mine, we shared a room) to take a shower, she just said that I'm like I'm some kind of a b***h (well, maybe it's true because I kinda always boss her around but it's for her own good!).

Grrrr....she's just as well learn her manners. I know that we're only 3 years apart but that doesn't mean you have to be disrespectful towards someone older than you!!! Gosh!! I felt like I've been struck on the head! My sis and I are like opposites but we're also friends. But there are times when we argue and I just can't stand the arguments!! She's veeeeeeeeeeery sensitive when it comes to criticism. Urgh! I've gotta go! Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment