Thursday, February 17, 2011

Just words...

I felt awkward at Popo's house. Well, to be exact, I felt weird when I was with my cousins. I know I got my friend and also my aunt (she's 18 this year) to start up a conversation but somehow I still feel awkward. This is not the first time though. Every time when we visit Popo's house or each other's house for special occasions, I felt REALLY awkward. We weren't like that when we were much younger. I thought, Oh maybe it's because they're just boys...it's ok I'll start talking to them like we used to. But no, it's been like that ever since we started growing up (well you know the puberty thing).

We were so different from the way we used to be. I just wish that we could be young forever and we can talk to each other like we used to. We had so much fun together with Nadine (the 18 year old aunt). Why did we change? Why did we stop talking to each other? Well kinda. We still talk but only a few words. But that's not enough is it? If you guys are reading this, I hope that we can talk to each other like we used to. We got another chance you know. On Saturday (which is tomorrow) we're going to Kompleks Sukan Adunan in Yayasan Sabah to play badminton. Hope you guys come! Love you Darren and Derrich!

No comments:

Post a Comment