Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Giving up...



I'm giving up on 'nagging' at you (and maybe hanging out) but that doesn't stop me from still being nice to you.

I have tolerate enough of your 'you-suck-I-don't-care' attitude towards me and others.
I have enough of you being so ignorant of others' feelings.
I have enough of myself giving you so much care and you not seeing it.
I have enough of you thinking that we're such bitches.
I have enough, I HAVE ENOUGH!

But that doesn't stop me from thinking that you were a friend who I shared my secrets with.
You were a friend that I've shared my sappy stories with.
You were a friend that doesn't give out an emotional outburst like me.
You were a friend that I trusted.

So, I'm still going to be nice (even if you think that I'm doing this for something bad). You have no choice but to let me be nice to you because I'm still going to be no matter what.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously there's a knot somewhere along the line. So babe, instead of forking out money to buy a new rope, why not trace the line back to where the knot is and untie it. It may need a whole lot more than just one person to untie it, but once the knot is untied, everything returns smoothly right?

    EHHEM, I left my comment here for a purpose, MAYBE THE KNOT MIGHT DISAPPEAR? (nahh~ it'll still be there)

    I'm redirecting you to my blogg. Whatever you do, DON'T MISS THE LAST PART BELOW THE PICTURES. xD

    ReplyDelete