Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tomorrow...

...is gonna be the last day of school. I can't believe how fast the time pass. It's been two years since the primary six graduation night. The song is somewhat still stuck in my head. And now I feel like I'm going to graduate again soon. My mum suggested this morning to change my school next year. When I hear those words, my mind and body (well, not literally) stopped working.

My mum suddenly suggested this idea when her friend, the one who came to our school for the presentation last week, told her she's not gonna send her daughter to my school. She thought the girls who were in the presentation were rude--except for the front row. 'Some of them were sleeping and some were sitting inappropiately', my mum's friend said. 'Even the teachers are not doing their job well'.

And that's where my mum decided to talk to me about transferring schools. The first thought came to mind was my friends and the PMR next year. My friends...I'm not really sure about my friends what they will think about this. I mean, two of them are going overseas in form 4 and another one is going to home school next year. And the last one is probably staying until form 5, I think. You guys know who you are.

But, I already told them that I'm gonna stay until form 5 and out of the blue, my mum suggested the idea of transferring me to another school. She said that I should transfer next year and my mind was like, ''WHAT ABOUT PMR??? I will be using half of the year to adapt to All Saints and the other to study my ass off for the PMR!!!''. My mum, who sometimes can hear my mind shout, said that the PMR is easy. And I was giving her the are-you-kidding-me-you're-a-genius-if-you-say-it's-easy-but-I'm-not-unfortunately face.

WHAT THE HELL AM I GONNA DO??!?!?! Next year, the discpline teacher already confirmed as a prefect next year and what am I gonna say to Chan, who's staying until form 5?!?!? She will be mad. I'm pretty sure of it. T^T God, help me...at least my mum's only suggesting...I hope.

1 comment:

  1. urm.. wow.. im not mad.. don't worry.. if i dont see you next year ill know that you changed school.. its alright!! Do the right thing okies? if u think its better to change school then you should!! if not just stay tell your mum what you feel!! Though im kinda sad that you too will/might be changing school BUT do what you think is the best for your future ok?

    ReplyDelete