Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Updates =,=

Ok....Just to remind y'all again; my phone has been taken away by my parents so I can only be available to my phone at 4-5 pm and 6-7 pm. So, you guys can call me or sms me around that time only. Moving on with my updates; I just finished writing my entry for Taty's second competition so check it out! You guys can tell me what you think on my blog 'cuz that post is strictly for  the entries only. I commnted a question about the competition and then I found myself staring at the box which said, 'This post has been removed by a blog administrator' (=.=). Same thing happened to Niko too. XP

Anyway, I got my wig already but the problem is the bangs is TOO LONG. Can we pleeeeaaaase cut it shorter, Taty??? The bangs is until my lips you know! I will not put the picture here but I will send it to you on facebook tomorow ok? It's kinda embarassing so I am definitely NOT gonna put the picture yet. I said yet ok? Not never.

Oh yeah! I almost forgot. For those who is playing Gaia and want your profile to look nice or anything you want it to look like, go and check this out. FYI, I am not in charge of this site so don't come to me making a request for profiles ok?? I'm telling you that I'm bad at making  profiles!! Xd

P.S. Can you guys tell me which site is good for an amateur artist like me can earn money?? 'Cuz my dad is NOT gonna give me allowances for a long time and I NEED money. So just comment on this post if you guys can find any ok??? Thank you >.<''



No comments:

Post a Comment