Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Birthday sweet_me!


Is it your 15th birthday already? Wow... I felt it was only yesterday that we were still in primary school. You feel that too, sometimes? I know right... Probably because we had so much fun (and being weird) everytime we're together. Haha! I know. I sound cheesy right? XD

Let's get serious (forgive me if I sound so dull ==''). Nowadays, I feel like my days has been full of shit but you were always there to give a pat on my hand and a smile. I'm glad for that. Whenever you see me with my dull and (probably) stressed face, you always know what to do to cheer me up (err..most of the time actually. I'm SORRRY!! ><).

Though, my parents don't really approve of our friendship at first, they slowly open up to you without you even talking to them (Thanks to me!! >-<). They now (only a bit though) realise that you're good and mature. So keep it up!!! Don't let anything stop you from becoming an awesome friend!

I put up that quote for you, you know. I found it when I was doing my Geo a few days ago. ^^ Anyway,

No comments:

Post a Comment