Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Friends?

Let's just say that lots of drama has been happening around me and other people lately. Well, last month which is April actually. Friends provoke each other physically and emotionally then turns into fights. Omigosh, you have no idea how hard it is for me to keep up with it sometimes but I managed to clutch onto them for quite awhile. Although, that just make me wanna let go instead.

It's funny sometimes how that I remembered a quote saying that "You can tell how deep the friendship is when you see how much you two fought" or something along the line. Even though I keep remembering this quote whenever I fought with a close friend of mine or a fight is going on between two of my friends, I just can't seem to shrug off the feeling that one day all of us get separated and we only have our fights as memories when we were 'friends'. And I don't want that.

So, let's all just smile and be the crazy bunch of friends we are.

P.S. Going to be another post about me and my love life. No, it's not like Kandall  ask me out or anything. Yes I knoe, Rayne got me hooked on this new nickname of my crush. sweet_me call him 'Cheshire Cat' but since that's too long, I call him 'Cat' sometimes too. ^///^

2 comments: