Thursday, May 3, 2012

Stupid Cupid

Urgh! If only I know who that is! Now, I feel a little bit queasy probably because
1) I like Cat even more ever since the trip and;
2) I realised that I am falling for another guy!!!

WHAT THE HELL?!? Liking Cat is already troubling me a lot but now, another guy?!? Stupid Cupid for piercing my heart with his love arrows every time. How much longer can my heart stand this foolish game?

*sigh* I just wish that this heart of mine is strong enough to withstand these fast-developing feelings. But, one thing I know for sure, that I still like Cat way more than urmm...the other guy. I was actually thinking to confess to Cat at the end of the year or maybe after PMR. I don't know. I really wished that I don't mess up this time and hurt myself like before...

P.S. I need a name for "the other guy" so which do you guys prefer ''Hatter" or "March Hare"? Since I'm "Alice" in my own "Wonderland" (btw, that meant 'my life'), I got "Cheshire Cat" (which is my first crush) and "Red Queen" which is my weird and close friend, sweet_me (she wanted it >.>). So, what do you guys think? If you don't like it, suggest me a name!! Please... *pleading puppy eyes*

5 comments:

  1. heyy darlin'~ juz wanted you to know that you & I are TOTALLY on the same boat on this one. Although you may have to read my latest post to understand even further but hmm.... about the name... I think "hour-glass" would suit the guy juuuust fine ;P you can try "watch" if it sounds iffy for you, or "pocket". After all, it IS your choice ;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. err...I'll just call him 'Hatter' then. I don't really think 'hour-glass' would suit him. ><'' Thanks for the suggestions anyway

      Delete