Sunday, May 6, 2012

Story and new blog coming soon...

Exactly what the title said. Although, you guys have to wait for both the story and the new blog a long time since mid-year exam's coming up and I still haven't finish both of my projects. For you guys' satisfaction, I'll write in here a sneak peek of my story and a little bit about my blog.

Here's the sneak peek (be grateful. I've been working on it for a while now =.=)
Camille is a 13-year-old girl who lived in the 15th century of England and was out casted by the society because of her black hair and golden eyes. When she tried to help her grandfather save her village, she was forced into time and stumbled upon an American boy living in the 21st century...

Benjamin, abandoned by his parents at the age of 12, was forced to live in his dead grandparents' home with his sister and a mysterious man called Mr. Kingstone. Now, 3 years later, he find himself bumping into a strange girl with black hair and golden eyes...

Together, they find themselves connected in many strange ways and discovered shocking truths about what they really are. 

Ok...I already given you the sneak peek now, I need to tell you guys about my new blog. I'm damn excited to tell you guys about it XD. Well, what else should I say other else than it is a place where I will show you guys my designs? Not really much of a description eh? Oh well, I'll list it out so that it would be easier to understand.

About my blog...
  1. It's called The Fashion Designer Wannabe. I couldn't really think up a name so I just named it that. Click here if you wanna check it out but I warn you I only put up an announcement so that's all I can offer you for now.
  2. It is where I'm going to put my designs (duh!). You guys can comment on it, giving suggestions on this and that so I can improve. I wanna be an AWESOME fashion designer, not just any fashion designer wannabe.
  3. It's also where I will ocassionally put photos of real life cover people wearing my designs (which I bet it's going to be a LONG time from now T^T)
  4. You guys have to wait a little longer than the story (maybe not little, depends on my schedule). >.<'' 
Well, I guess that's all for now. I hope you guys can show your continous support to both the story and The Fashion Designer Wannabe in the near future! I'll post soon and you guys comment ok? ;)



P.S. What you guys think of this picture? I saw this on the net and edited as my profile picture in Google. Pretty, isn't it? ;D (Update: I changed the mysterious man's name who is living with Benjamin from Collins to Kingstone. Name was suggested by my sis ><)

3 comments:

  1. LOL fran, i look forward to both your story and ur designs! Keep it up! I'll support you all the way~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy my dear~ I support you xDD Going to stalk you ok? hehe love the pic btw~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your story sounds very interesting! Totally looking forward to it! And yeah thats a nice picture :)

    ReplyDelete