Saturday, October 20, 2012

Updates!


I just woke up from a long restful sleep after coming back from the new house that we're going to move in next week and now, I'm watching K-pop while writing typing this. According to science, this is called 'multi-tasking' (heheh, I know XD). I'm quite bored after I did so many things today.

After I logged into my blog, I read a comment on one of my recent post (the one before this) and I kinda felt a bit better about the whole situation. Although, sweet_me is not really one of those people who is in the fault because...I guess, you can say she understands the situation and tries not to make it worse. So, she's in my okay list. (^^ Thanks, sweet_me for the appreciation!)

Anyway, today we're supposed to look at bicycles and stuff but because of the people who suppose to come to the new house today at 2 for the furnitures were so effing late. We waited one hour and when my mum called them, they said that they were told to come there at 5!! Since we couldn't stand waiting another minute in the (not so) dusty new house, we went back our current home.

So, officially the bicycle shopping and the real shopping is cancelled. Because of that, I can't go to Suria to buy Lonelyness a birthday gift. I'm sorry Lonelyness!!! T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment