Saturday, November 10, 2012

Updates on my love life and...hair

On the graduation night of my school, I confessed to Cat (the guy that I like). It's not the fact he rejected me that pisses or upsets me, it is the way he rejected me. When I whispered "I like you" in his ear, he said "Oh my god" and turned away. WHAT KIND OF REJECTION IS THAT?!?!?! The funny thing is my friend who has a crush on his younger brother and (indirectly) confessed to him, he also rejected in almost a similar way!! I know that it is sudden but that doesn't mean you couldn't at least gather yourself for a moment and think of a proper reply instead of saying "Oh my god".

After he said that, I quickly told him not to tell anyone about what happened before I left him at the spot. He soon walked to the toilet which is near the stairs where I confessed to him. On the way, he met two of my close friends and said to them, "Are you kidding me?" before walking away. They thought that he thought my confession was a joke. But I know better; he knew from the beginning that it wasn't a joke and he really did reject me. My friends thought it wasn't like that at first but one of them talked with him. She told us that he didn't think it was a prank played by us and he is just shocked to suddenly been confessed by me.

Ugh! I get that you will be shocked when suddenly a person that you rarely know confessed to you but....I just can't help but get frustated about it!! Everytime I see him (the last time I saw him was on Thursday), my chest hurt and I avoided his eye contact. You know what? I should stop writing about him right now and write about what happened today. Because I think it may be important (well, for me only I think).

.................................................................................................


Tada!! My new haircut!! >///<
OMG...I'm so embarrassed right now. Look at my bangs and my uneven skin tone O///O (sorry, I have both sides of me debating whether to post this pic and whether I should put a pic of myself on Instagram). I cut my bangs just today, right before piano class. At first, I wanted to cut my hair short because of my unruly hair but I decided to cut only the bangs after I think about it more. Maybe I can style myself in a slightly different angle now....

So um...comment please!! *blush*

4 comments:

  1. AHHH you cute haha :D I dont have much to say so *squel* haha ohhhh right please do update on your other blog too kay :) Cant wait to seeeee you next year :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks quite mode and modern on you and in a VERY good way. Well now you're gonna have to do the routine proper blow dry of the bangs which I hope you do it properly. If you need any ideas of what hairstyle you could do to make your bangs edgier or more fun, tell me, I got some really cool ideas! or google it and take a pic or something. Love to see it soon but with a new hairstyle, gradually comes a new overall look that will suit that hair more so remember to work on that. Hope to see you in hobbycon if I can make it and have no plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another thing, you kinda look like a young adolescent cleo. You would look great with those dramatic winged eyeliners! or Cat eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MITA VITTUA?! Nicki Minaj ~~ le VA-VA-VOOM ;3 I changed my hair too :P it's supposed to be "maple" but it can hardly be seen :(( sad. Lonely understands my pain :)

    btw changed my blog name to suit my storrehh~

    go check it out <<3

    ReplyDelete