Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Updates on Fashion Blog and Life

Like the title said, I'm going to update on my other blog, The Fashion Designer Wannabe. It would be great if you guys follow it. Oh, that reminds me. Thank you, sweet_me and Lonelyness for commenting on my design! Because of you, I got a better picture of what design I should put next. In fact, I'm going to post about a project that I'm working on after I come back from Indonesia.

Ah, yes. Indonesia. I'm going to Indonesia with my family from 22nd November (which is tomorrow) until 8th December. This is bad because I won't be going to Hobbycon since it's on 8th (or is it 9th?) December. After the Indonesia, I also have some important activity other than the convention so I'm sincerely sorry if you don't see me there. To make up for it, I'll post a picture of me in my Alice cosplay. I will make the picture look really nice so please don't be mad at me. =(

Did I mention that I was working on a project? Oh, I did. Yes, I'm working on a skirt actually with my sis as the model. Although I think that the now-unfinished skirt is not turning out to be what I expected but I'm still curious at what it could become. So, I just kept on sewing it. But, how can you sew when you don't have the equipments designed for it? Actually, both my mum and I with my aunt bought a sewing machine for me!!! I already started using it for the skirt a few days ago. At the beginning when I was such a noob, I got pissed when I couldn't get it to work until my dear mum helped me. I was so embarrased until I was determined to finish the skirt before going to Indonesia. But given to the lack of experience and short time, I have to postpone it until after coming back from Indonesia.

^u^ Here's what the sewing machine looks like.


Thank you Mummy for the early Christmas present! ^3^

To those who follows me on Instagram or my blog, you may already know that I cut my bangs and pierced my ears. It was a bit random when I did it so I can't really say much about it except that maybe I look more mature? I'll just show you how the earring look like because I'm too lazy to describe it or maybe I'm just too sleepy. It's almost 2 am when I'm writing this. I know that I shouldn't do this but I want to update my blog before I go to Indonesia.


I need to go now guys! So comment!

3 comments:

  1. Really can't wait to see the skirt! Hope you had fun at Indonesia!! Will try to buy some cute earring if i spot any at Manila. Btw, hows my seventeen mags helping with they way u dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiiee! I read your blog & story & updates! Hmmm... read mine maybe? ;) By the way, good to see you're chasing your dreams, unlike Rayne the lazy bum..... HAHAHAHAX!! x3

    ReplyDelete