Friday, September 3, 2010

HAPPY HOLS!!

HAPPY HOLS to anyone who is readig this post. It's great to have the holidays again! Don't u think so?? I felt kinda disappointed when I didn't have the courage to talk to a guy that I like before the holidays but yet again I think I shouldn't have a relationship yet, not at my age. (HELLO!!! I'm only 13!!!!) I'm kinda sensitive so I don't wanna date yet, not just yet. Anyways, I just read my friend's blog about some lovey-dovey thing and it's so sweeeeet!! The next post I'm going to put the link.

Oh yeah I just remembered something at school before I went back home. I was being random that time so here's the conversation between me and her;

Me: Hey, Friend. Would you marry my dog?
Friend: Yeah sure.
Me: Oh really? Which one do you want? The very cute one which is my lovely white pomeranian or....
Friend: I want the very cute one
Me: What? Really? Then.. you're a DOG lesbian then.


HAHAHA!!! Lawl!! I know this is freakin' weird but my friend is not gonna marry my dog if you're wondering (that's just gross). I've got to go now before my dad found out that I was on the computer. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment