Wednesday, September 22, 2010

This is just what I felt (kinda)...

Wassup? The things that I wrote below is kinda intense but this is how I felt. There were lotsa things that happened to my family but I won't tell you about it. So, go on read it if you want to you little blog stalker!!!

................

I just realised that this is such a strange world. How? People in this world knows which is bad and good but they still doing the bad things like taking drugs, ran away, divorces and all sort of things. Why? Because they can't stand the pressure. There was also so many things that once happened to me which still hurts.

I learned this from my close friend(maybe WAY closer than I thought) that we all should be strong to face the world. We cried, laughed, and have done something really bad even though we didn't mean it. But we all must be strong and face the hardships. Life gave us hardships which we sometimes cannot endure to make us strong.

.............

To Axell Candaile who commented my previous blog post; yes, I am searching for an interesting topic (other else than those 'cakes' you mentioned). Anyway, thanks for the comment! I will try to improve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment