Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ugh...

Ugh...I'm kinda annoyed because my friend told me something really that which is totally unexpected. My friend's friend wrote something about me in his blog and he even put a picture of me (which is TOTALLY embarassing!!!) and lots of people from his school commented it and saying; "Wow! she's hot!" but that's not the point here. The thing is there's a guy (STALKER!!!!) asked my friend to give him my facebook name!!! Thank God she didn't!!

Not only that he wants me to become his prom date?!?!! He doesn't even know me and he suddenly wants me to become his prom date!!!! IN YOUr DREAMS!! WTH dude? There's a tons of other girls wants to become your prom date!!!!

After that, he added my friend in Facebook and he keep asking her for my Facebook name! DUDE!!! Get the hell away from my friends!! Anyone who's reading this, do not tell him my facebook name or anything about me if you meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment