Friday, October 8, 2010

Damn I hate stress..

I mean who wouldn't? Everybody hates stress includng me. Now I feel more stress because I'm doing TWO freakin' projects at the same time!! What's worse is that the final year exam is coming and I'm so freakin' angry!!! WTH??! I can say that this is one of the most tiring months that I have to go through this year.

Also, my dad's work is piling up more often than it usually does and the staff workers are really annoying him!! He keeps complaining about them to my mum but I can feel the pressure too when I heard them talking about it. It's not fair...

But life isn't always fair. I realised it since from the beginning. That means we gotta hardened ourselves...which is not easy to do. I tried to hardened myself but many times I failed. That was what giving me more stress. But, with the help of my friends and family, it will ALWAYS turn out great at the end.

Ahhh... I feel better now... It wasn't easy to express feelings you know.. but I shouldn't keep quiet or else I will suddenly explode like last time (T-T). Oh yeah one thing that's also bothering my mind; who is the guy that my close friend like??? :P Gotcha!

But seriously she was giving me clues but I can't figure it out!!! I will figure it out someday!!!! >.< Hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment