Friday, October 22, 2010

EXAM!!!

NO!!!! Damn you exam!!!! Because of you I have to fuss over the textbooks!!! The f***ing teachers are so annoying they gave me the freakin' exercises for you!!!! I f***ing hate you Exam!!!! 

This is what I thought and damn... even though sometimes people call me a nerd, I really do hate study. I hate those freakin' revision that the teachers at school gave me. It wasn't possible for me to like them 'cause it's just like doing the f***ing study all over again from the beginning until the end. Exams can really get on my nerves which means I can be a little sweary when it comes to exams (just f***ing ignore the swear words).

Well, that's just what I thought of exam. Since there's f***ing exam next week. I won't write here for a while maybe more than a week. I just felt worse when my sis always try to lecture me. HELLO SIS!!!! You're not my mother!!!!

Urgh... Exams really do make me more sweary and just get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment