Saturday, October 30, 2010

China!! and Freedom!!!

"FREEDOM!!!!" I said as I ran out of school towards my dad's car. 'No more boring class...no more talking-parrot-teachers...most importantly NO MORE SCHOOL!!!!' I mean of course we have still class *groan* but we don't have to study!! I'm just freakin' happy!!! NO MORE EXAM!!!

WOOHOOO!!! Let's sing!!! Lawl! Just joking! I'm still happy though because this year my family and I are going to China for a vacation! To my (RICH) friend, she thinks going to China is boring (SO NOT TRUE!!!), she thinks going to Europe or America is WAY much more fun. Yeah yeah whatever! I still like China and that's where my grandma was born ok?!?!? I love it there!

It got the culture and cool places that we don't have here in Malaysia. The last time I went to China I never felt so happy..excited and...um... free! Probably it's because that's my origins (I dunno...maybe that? ^^lll). Also, I feel there's something amazing going to happen to me... I wonder what is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment