Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fainted O.o

Yes, I fainted at school last Monday. Don't be surprised. I'm still alive and this is not my ghost typing n the computer here!! It was really surprising when I fainted. I NEVER fainted in my life before. My mum (she's a doctor) says that I haven't been eating well for the past few months and now that I've got a cold, which made it worse and then suddenly I fainted. Well, at least that's what she says, I can't go online like I want because she says it will give me headaches (Don't tell my mum!!>.<).

Now, I feel MUCH better so tomorrow I might go to school and I wonder what will my friends say about this though. AH! Who cares right? At least I'm still here (and not floating around above other people's heads...>.<'''). But I still cough a lot and so if any of you guys reading this gets infected, don't blame me ok?!?!



LOOK AT ME!!! Even though I'm sick but I still look cool!! Lawl! I just put this randomly...^^. Maybe I should put this as my profile pic

No comments:

Post a Comment